Buyers who do not meet the sellerís terms as outlined in the item listing are not permitted to buy the item.
Sellers are permitted to cancel the order (for any reason) of the buyer during the next 2 business days from purchase. The seller can cancel the order later on in the following cases:
- The buyer failed to meet the seller's terms for paying and shipping the order.
- No legal obligation was signed between the buyer and the seller.
- The buyer did not act according to ChemCenters' policies.
After a seller has cancelled an order, the buyer may not place a new order without the seller's permission.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Listing cancellation
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Forfeit of ChemCenters fees on cancelled listings